You’re offline. This is a read only version of the page.
Zemax Global Academic Program (GAP)
Terms & Conditions
In order to participate in the ZGAP, students and educators must agree:
- To abide by Zemax End User License Agreement and
Terms and Conditions
- To use Zemax software which is provided under the GAP for non-commercial, educational purposes only.
- To provide a valid email address to Zemax, which may be used to provide information regarding Zemax.
- To allow instructors to confirm eligibility for Zemax GAP by indicating you are participating in an educational program.
- To use the latest version of Zemax software.
- That students may not request a technical support case but will have access to free online technical resources and may participate in the Zemax Community. Educators may request a technical support case.